Thread: Windows 7 Quickset Volume Bar problem

Windows 7 Quickset Volume Bar problem

I am having the Dell laptop which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. The model which i am using is the Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop. I have installed the Dell Quickset in this laptop but i am not able to get the volume bar when want to adjust the volume of the laptop. So i am having the problem with Quickset Volume Bar in Windows 7. So if anyone else is having same issue then share the solution of the issue over here.

Re: Windows 7 Quickset Volume Bar problem

You are having the problem related to the Quickset Volume Bar in your Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop which has the Windows 7 operating system installed. There can be many reasons for getting this type of problem. May be the Quickset software is not installed properly in your laptop. So i will advice you to reinstall the software in your laptop.

I think the Quickset software version you have installed in your Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So i will recommend you to download and install the latest version of the Quickset software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. After that this issue will be resolved in your Dell laptop.

If you have installed the fully compatible Dell Quickset software in your Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop and then also you are having this Volume Bar issue with the Quickset then may be there is some settings issue in this software. So first of all check all the settings of this software. Makes sure that the you have not disabled the onscreen volume bar in this software.

If you are not having the latest version of the Dell Quickset then i will advice you to download it from the website of the Dell. Make sure that you download and install the Quickset software for the Windows 7 operating system and not for the Windows Vista operating system. The link given below will take you to the download page of the latest Windows 7 Quickset software.
    http://support.us.dell.com/support/d...&fileid=344019

If you are getting problem with the Quickset Volume Bar in your laptop after installing the compatible latest Quickset software with the Windows 7 operating system then i think you should contact to the Customer service center of the Dell for resolving this issue. If the Quickset not working then i will advise you to use the default volume keys of desktop to adjust the volume level of the laptop.