Thread: Incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7

Incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7

I suppose that there are some incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7 because I am not able to get all its features even after a successful installation of the software. I think that it is a charm that the software actually started working in my system with Windows 7. Now, I want to work with all its features. This software is a network inventory tool intended to audit software and hardware components installed on the computers over the network.

Operating systems supported by Asset Tracker for Networks

Hello there, the operating systems supported by Asset Tracker for Networks are given below:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

The above list does not include the Windows 7 operating system. I suppose that this is the main cause why there are incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7.

The upgraded versions of Windows 7 are having such problems

Since, there are incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7, I want to know that whether the copy of the operating system that you are using is a clean install or upgraded version from an older one. The upgraded versions of Windows 7 are having such problems and hence, it has been recommended that you must always format the computer, thus removing the older operating system and then, do the installation of the new one.

Install the compatibility tool for Asset Tracker for Networks

I advice you to install the compatibility tool for Asset Tracker for Networks. All the incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7 can be solved with the help of this tool. Such tools have been released for all those softwares and applications, that are having such incompatibility issues with the operating system. So, I hope that your problem will be solved.

Dr. V Guest

Complements for Asset Tracker for Networks

There are many complements for Asset Tracker for Networks. If you can get the same from the web, you can get rid of the incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7. But, before using any application or software with the Windows 7 operating system, it is required that the hardware and software evaluation tool must be run to check if it can will have any problems or not.

The RC version of Windows 7 has many problems

It has been seen that the RC version of Windows 7 has many problems. So, activate it if you are using the same. You will be able to solve the incompatibility problems of Asset Tracker for Networks with Windows 7. According to the recommendation of the experts, this version of the operating system must be avoided. So, you will have to activate the RC version or install a full version of Windows 7 to avoid such problems in the future.