Thread: DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7

DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7

DYAMAR Obfuscator is a software, that helps to protect any Win32 application from reverse-engineering. All the DLL and EXE files are among supported files. I found this software on the internet, but the problem is that DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7. I have installed it successfully, but I am not able to start it. Please help me with some solutions, that can be sued in this situation.

DYAMAR Obfuscator supports only Windows XP

I have found from the internet that DYAMAR Obfuscator supports only Windows XP. This is the main reason why DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7. Most of the programs and applications, that used to run fine in the old versions of Windows operating systems are having such problems with Windows 7. Due to such problems, it is advised that you must not upgrade or install the Windows 7 operating system.

The hardware and software evaluation tool

Since, the software has been installed in the system you can know why DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7. The hardware and software evaluation tool is used to list all the softwares, applications and programs, that are compatible and incompatible with the operating system that you are using. So, run the same tool and you can know if this platform of Windows 7 can be used with this software or not.

Dr. V Guest

Search for the alternatives that are available for this software

If DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7, then there is no need to worry. This is a very genuine problem that is faced by many of the users who are using the Windows 7 operating system. There is no perfect solution to get rid of such issues. So, it is recommended that you must search for the alternatives that are available for this software on the internet.

Set Windows 7 in the compatibility mode

You will have to set Windows 7 in the compatibility mode if DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7. The troubleshoot compatibility option has to be used for this purpose. There are 2 options available there. One is to use the recommended settings and other is to specify the problems, that you are facing from a list that is given. If the settings seem to be ok, then just apply them for the future.

The latest version of the software will solve the issue

I can assure you that the latest version of the software will solve the issue, if DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7. I am also using the Windows 7 operating system and I was facing similar problems with many of the applications and programs. Then, I started finding the newer versions of these applications and programs. To my surprise, all of them worked fine with no issues.

Re: DYAMAR Obfuscator is not able to work with Windows 7

Hello guys,

I am a developer of DYAMAR Obfuscator.

We've fixed that issue and our application works fine in both Vista and Win7. Release 1.2.0 contains that bug fixes.

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards,