Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install

Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install

Hello friends, I followed the recommendations of many people and experts and formatted the computer, that was running with Windows Vista operating system. So, I did a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate. But, the problem that I am facing is that Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install. If any one knows why this is happening, kindly reply with possible solutions for the same.

Dr. V Guest

Windows 7 system requirements

I guess that you must check out the Windows 7 system requirements, that I have provided in the link below. This is because it seems that the problem of Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install is being caused because the computer configuration is not enough to run the same. So, it would have been better if you would have mentioned your computer configuration too.
    Windows 7 system requirements

Are you using Windows 7 RC?

I want to know that are you using Windows 7 RC? Many of the users who are using an RC version of this operating system are facing issues like Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install. This happens because all the features of the operating system is not supported by the particular version. Many a times, because of some conflicts, the issues are caused. So, activate it as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Calvin K; 26-03-2010 at 01:25 AM.

All the unnecessary programs must be removed

According to me, All the unnecessary programs must be removed, inorder to get rid of the problem that Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install. When many programs and applications, run without any reason in the system, then it is sure that the computer will be loaded automatically and this blame must not be put on the particular operating system, that you are using.

All the gadgets must be stopped

All the gadgets must be stopped, if Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install. It is the in-built gadgets like the slide-shows, clock, calender and so on, that use most of the resources of the system. Also, the graphics theme that is provided by the Windows 7 operating system caused a lot of lagging. So, quit that particular theme and start using the Aero theme to minimize the issue.

There may be some infections in the system

There may be some infections in the system due to which Windows 7 Ultimate lags even after doing a clean install. So, the boot scan can help you in this situation. You can get this feature of scanning with the Quick Heal antivirus. This is scan that takes place before the operating system starts and hence, all the infections remain inactive at this time. This happens because the threats are not able to execute before startup. Also, this antivirus is able to repair the files that are corrupted by the infections.