Thread: Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC

Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC

Hello everyone, I have recently installed the RC version of the Windows 7 operating system. The problem that I am facing in my system is that Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC. Actually, the player was working fine when I started it for the first time. But, when I closed it and then restarted it after some time, it is actually refusing to play. Please help me with all possible solutions that can be used to get rid of this issue.

Some errors in the installation

The problem that Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC is being caused because the installation of this particular program may not have been proper. Such issues occur, when there are some errors in the installation of particular softwares and applications. It happens when other applications and programs are run in the background of the installation process. So, reinstalling the player will solve the issue. Remember that you should not run any other applications and programs while the re-installation is done.

Use a full version of Windows 7

I suggest you to use a full version of Windows 7 because Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC may be because this may be an issue caused by the trial version of the operating system that you are using. Not only this player, but many other applications and programs that run fine in the full version of Windows 7 are having problems in the RC version.

Dr. V Guest

Search for the compatibility tool for Windows Media Player 12

Inorder to get rid of the issue that Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC, there are many solutions available. But, the best one that can assure you to solve the problem is that you must search for the compatibility tool for Windows Media Player 12. This is a tool that will do the required compatibility settings for the player in the Windows 7 operating system. I hope that your problem will be solved.

Windows 7 has many incompatibility problems

Windows 7 has many incompatibility problems and because of such issues, it is recommended by many experts that the installation or upgradation of this particular operating system must be avoided. Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC is also another problem that has been encountered by you and many other users. I guess that you will have to switch to some other player that is compatible with this operating system.

The hardware and software compatibility tool

It is always advised that the hardware and software compatibility tool must be run in the system to avoid the issues like Windows Media Player 12 cannot play any music in Windows 7 RC. This is a tool that lists all the softwares and applications, that is the installed components, which are compatible as well as incompatible with the operating system that you are using. So, run the same tool and check if this is some incompatibility issue or not.