Thread: Installation issues of FTP Voyager

Installation issues of FTP Voyager

I am facing a problem for installing a software in my system. I mean to say that there are some installation issues of FTP Voyager. My computer is running Windows 7 with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. How can I get rid of this problem. Actually, the operating system does not allow me install this software by giving me the message that the setup is not recognized by the operating system. Please reply and thanks for any help.

Re: Installation issues of FTP Voyager

FTP Voyager is the most powerful FTP client program for Windows operating system. But, there are installation issues of FTP Voyager because this is an incompatibility issue that the software has with the operating system. You will have to install Windows XP in a different drive in your computer to run or work with such incompatible applications and softwares in your computer.

The installation issues of FTP Voyager, that you are facing could also be the case of a corrupt setup. It is suggested that you should download a different setup for this software and then, try installing it. Even after that, if you have such problems, the quit all the applications and programs that are running. After that, try the installation. If this also does not work, then this is surely an incompatibility issue.

Hello there, I will suggest you to find an alternative to get rid of the problem, of the installation issues of FTP Voyager. This is because the system requirements for this software are mentioned below and it does not show the Windows 7 operating system is supported or not:
    1. Operating system: Windows XP
    2. Processor: Pentium 60 or better
    3. RAM: 32 MB or more
    4. Hard Disk: 7 MB or more free

I am not able to understand why the users of the older versions of Windows operating systems are switching to Windows 7. This is why there are problems like installation issues of FTP Voyager. If you would have used Windows XP, then the issues would not have existed. For time being, you will have to wait until a version of the software will be released for Windows 7.

Dr. V Guest

Hey, I am using Windows 7 operating system and there were no installation issues of FTP Voyager for me. It means that the application worked like a charm to me. I guess that you have done an upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system from an older version. I have done a clean install of Windows 7 because of which I am free from any such sorts of problems.