Thread: DSSF3 5.1.0.10 not able to install

DSSF3 5.1.0.10 not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded an application that is DSSF3 5.1.0.10 to the system. I have no idea what could have been wrong but I am not able to work out or install the application to the system. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: DSSF3 5.1.0.10 not able to install

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It could that the application may have some bugs appended to it and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to function or install. So it would be better that you get another installer copy of file and then try to install the application.

You need to check out that the application from the site that you have downloaded may have some virus or threat issue and this the reason that the application may be affected with the same or may have made the system affected as well. Scan the system using a powerful antivirus tool that is Quick heal total security. It will detect the threat and then eliminate it from the system. Check it out.

There can be possibility that the admin might have restricted the user to install any application to the system using a normal user account. So in order to make it installed you need to right click on the .exe of the installer file and then make it to Run as Administrator. Get access to the admin account and then try t install the application. This would work out.

If you are not able to get access to the admin account then create a new account with admin rights. You need to go to the control panel option and then to the user account. Now create a new account and then fill in the parameters that is been required. After it is been done you then need to make the account type as admin under the manage section. Now restart the system and then login using the newly created account.

Dr. V Guest

Run the system under safe mode option. As if there is a compatibility issue the application would then be able to install as safe mode option do not possess any features or application services that may be needed to get the application to be installed under Windows 7. So do check out for the thing. This would help you out and may let you to a better conclusion.