Thread: DesktopOK 1.86 application not able to respond

DesktopOK 1.86 application not able to respond

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is DesktopOK 1.86 to the system. I have no idea what could have been wrong. I am not able to work with the application as it is not able to respond after execution. Please do help me out so that I can use the application properly. Thank you.

Re: DesktopOK 1.86 application not able to respond

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application may have some bugs appended to the same. You need to check out for the thing by making the application to reinstall that would then remove the bugs that may be appended and hence you may then try to use the application.

The possibility can be that the application is not able to work as some virus issue may be affecting the system which in turn can be the reason for the problem. Now you need to check out by scanning the system using a powerful antivirus application. This would then help you out in making the things to be sorted out. So look out for the same.

Use a powerful antivirus application tools that would make the application or the system to get rid of the threat that is been affecting the system. You need to use Quick heal total security antivirus application that would help you out in making the system to get rid of the threat by detecting it. This would then make the application to perform to the best.

It could be that the system is not able to cope with the same that is there may be certain compatibility problem. This is the reason that the application is not able to work out. You need check out for the thing by looking for the minimum system ailments that it may be needing to fulfill and getting the application to function well. It would result out good.

Dr. V Guest

Run the system under safe mode option that would then help the application to function well. As the issue could well being related to the thing that safe mode do not have advanced features enabled to it that would make the application not to respond. So do check out for the same by processing the system under safe mode. You might end up with a solution.