Thread: DigitizeIt 1.5.8a not able to install under Windows 7

DigitizeIt 1.5.8a not able to install under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is DigitizeIt 1.5.8a and wants to install it to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function well and there has been a problem with the installation. I do not know why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can make the things to work out well for me. Thank you.

Re: DigitizeIt 1.5.8a not able to install under Windows 7

The application that you have may have some problems and that is the reason that the application is not able to work out with the same. You need to work out by getting or using some other application that would then help you out in making the things to work out well for you. It would be better that you try out for the thing. This should then make the things to work differently. So do check out. It should help.

The problem could generally be related or associated withe compatibility. There can be issue for the same. It is quite possible to happen that the system been not compatible for the application then it is not possible for the application to get installed to the system. So it would be better that you first check out for the system ailments that needs to work out.

There can be a possibility that the application or the system may not be install the application as the admin might have blocked the user to install any application. You need to right click on the application and then make it to Run as Administrator. This would then help you out to function with the suite application properly. So do check out for the same. This would help you then.

You can make the application to get install by logging in as administrator or by making the application to process out well by creating a new account that has admin access. It can be done by going to the control panel option and then open the user account. Now create a new account and then fill in the required ailments. After it is been done you need to make the account type as admin under manage section. Now restart the system and then login using the newly created account

Dr. V Guest

Make the system to run under safe mode option. This would then help you out in making the application to to get install accordingly. As safe mode option do not have features of the open window and the services that has been enabled. So it would be very much essential and necessary that you try to make the things to work out correctly. So just try to make the application to work out.