Thread: Can YouRecorder Free work with Windows 7

Can YouRecorder Free work with Windows 7

Hello everyone, YouRecorder Free is a powerful real-time game recorder and screen recorder. I am using the same currently in Windows XP Service Pack 2. Since, I want to do an upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system, I am having a particular query. I want to know that can YouRecorder Free work with Windows 7. All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are duly appreciated.

Re: Can YouRecorder Free work with Windows 7

I want to make you aware that you cannot do an upgradation to Windows 7 from Windows XP. This means that you will have to format the system and do a clean install of the same. The upgradation can only be done from the recent versions of Windows operating systems, that is Windows Vista and so on. I am not quite sure that YouRecorder Free will work with Windows 7 because this software supports just the Windows XP operating system.

It will be better if you avoid the installation of the Windows 7 operating system. The first reason is that YouRecorder Free will not work with Windows 7. Another point is that this particular operating system has incompatibility issues with most of the applications and softwares, that used to run fine in the previous versions of Windows. Also, Windows 7 is very costly than the other operating systems available in the market.

If YouRecorder Free does not work with Windows 7, then there are many complements that can be used for the same. I suggest that you must run the hardware and software evaluation tool in Windows 7 after installing any of the softwares and applications. The tool will help you to know if the software or application is compatible or not with the operating system. The same method can be used to check the compatibility with YouRecorder Free.

I suppose that there will be no problems for YouRecorder Free to work with Windows 7. I am using Windows 7 operating system, myself and I am using most of the softwares and applications in my system without any issues. The main thing that has to be remembered is that you must use a full version of Windows 7 and a clean install needs to be done, to avoid any problems, that can be encountered in the future.

Even if YouRecorder Free cannot work with Windows 7, you can search for the compatibility tool for this software, that has to be installed in the system before the software is installed. Such tools are been released for all those softwares that are having incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. So, your issue will be hopefully solved with the help of this tool.