Thread: PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7

PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7

I am facing an issue with a software that I have installed recently. It is called PDF Explorer, that is used as a PDF, and CHM, files management software. I was using the same in Windows XP operating system, that is the operating system that I was using previously. The issue is that PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7. I am not sure that if the software is compatible with the operating system or not. So, please help me with all your suggestions and comments as soon as possible.

Re: PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7

Hello there, if PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7, then the problem is that the software is not compatible with the operating system. Here are the platforms that are compatible with PDF Explorer:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

I guess that you will have to search for some alternatives for this software to get rid of the issue.

The problem that PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7 can be eradicated with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option. This will allow you to set the operating system in the compatibility mode. You can get this option, when you right-click on the icon of the particular software. Actually, you will have to specify the problems that you are finding when the application runs in the system. This setting can also be done by the system.

Hello there, because of the issues like PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7, it is always suggested that the installation or upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided. It is better to use Windows XP because there are no problems as such with that operating system. There are many other complexities in using Windows 7 and the main problem is the incompatibility issues that it has with all the softwares and applications.

Dr. V Guest

I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system because you will be able to know the reason why PDF Explorer is not able to work with Windows 7. If this problem is being caused due to an incompatibility problem, then there is no solutions that can be used in that case. If this tool shows that the software is compatible with the operating system, then there has been some problem while installing the software.

The compatibility tool for PDF Explorer can help you to get rid of the issue that it is not able to work with Windows 7. Many of the softwares and applications that are having incompatibility problems in Windows 7 are to be run with the help of such tools. They have been released to solve all such problems being caused, that is the incompatbilities. So, there is noo need to worry if you can find and download this compatibility tool from the web.