Thread: VLC refuses to play/crashes with MP4 video on Mandriva 2009

VLC refuses to play/crashes with MP4 video on Mandriva 2009

Hello, I am having problem with my VLC. I am getting problem with it, when I update my Mandriva 2008. When I try to play the MP4 video file on my player, it end up with the error message. If I try again the I only able to see the interface and then it closes with the crash. If you are having any solution for this, then I will be thankful to you.

Re: VLC refuses to play/crashes with MP4 video on Mandriva 2009

Hello, it may possible that while updating your operating system your VLC player got corrupted and that is why you are getting that problem. So, it is simply needed to make use of the any other version of the VLC player or simply make use of the any other setup of the VLC player and get solved your problem. It may possible that new installation of the player will solve your problem.

Hello, if you are getting the problem with your VLC while playing the MP4 videos, you need to change the default setting of the VLC player. So, you just need to set the VLC players to 'X11 Video'. By, making use of these setting you will able to use the VLC on your computer and without any problem. I have done this when I am working on the same problem. It will definitely solve your problem.

Hello, You must need to make use of the any other setup of the VLC and then you can simply make use of the VLC player. From your question, it simply come to know that the files of the vlc player are not worlking properly and that is why you are getting the problem. So, if you want to solve that problem then you must need to make use of the new software and get your problem solved.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the new VLC media player and you will able to get the solution for your problem. You just need to remove the existing VLC media player and then you can simply able to get the solution for your problem. If you make use of the new VLC player then you will able to get the solution for your problem.