Thread: Pinnacle Dazzle Recorder DVC100 Streaming With VLC

Pinnacle Dazzle Recorder DVC100 Streaming With VLC

Hello, I am making use of the Ubuntu intrepid Operating system on my computer and while using it, I am working with the VLC 0.9.4. But, If I try to play the video I am not able to play video. I am making use of the DVC100 streaming with VLC. If you are having knowledge about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Pinnacle Dazzle Recorder DVC100 Streaming With VLC

Hello, while making use of it, you must need to make use of the command below and you will able to get your problem solved. You are getting that problem as you are not providing the command below. So, simply use it:

Code:
    mplayer tv:// -tv fps=25:buffersize=64:driver=v4l2:norm=PAL:audiorate=44100:immediatemode=0:device=/dev/video1:forceaudio:adevice=/dev/dsp1

Dr. V Guest

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem of your VLC. You can simply make use of the new VLC on your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, I would suggest you to simply make use of the new VLC player and install it on your computer and get your problem. It will solve your problem.

Hello, while working on it, I am not getting any kind of problem. I am using it and it works fine for me, but still I am having problem with the quality of the player. When I play video that video don't provide me good quality. And I am getting only this problem. All videos played on the player, but all of them provide me low quality while playing. If anyone knows solution for this then please provide that to me.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the VLC media player 1.0.2 on your computer. I am using it and it is not having any type of problem. While using it, you just need to use the following command:
    cvlc v4l2:///dev/video --sout="#transcode{vcodec=mp4v,vb=800,scale=2,acodec=mpga,ab=128,channels=2}:std{access=http,mux=asf,d st=0.0.0.0:8080/stream.mpg}"
    For transcoding use the command below:
    Code:
    cvlc v4l2:///dev/video --sout="#std{access=http,mux=asf,dst=0.0.0.0:8080/stream.mpg}"