Thread: NV4_mini.sys File Not Found

NV4_mini.sys File Not Found

Hello, I am having Dell Laptop with 2GHz processor, One Gigabyte RAM, 40GB Hard Drive and loaded with XP Service pack. Two days ago when I start my computer, when my computer started, it gives me error message as nv4mini.sys not found. Then I simply turn off my computer. And now also when I am trying to use it, it provides me same message. And sometimes it gives me vertical lines display. I am not able to find out the exact reason behind this problem. If you are having any soulution or any kind of details for this then please provide me that.

Re: NV4_mini.sys File Not Found

Hello, If you are getting the error message as NV4_mini.sys File Not Found, then you must need to simply download the file from the internet. And after that you can simply install the file where it is required and solve your problem. So, simply make use of the internet and then you can solve your problem of the error message of the NV4_mini.sys File Not Found.

NV4_mini.sys File is having details as below:
    • File name: nv4_mini.sys
    • Author:NVIDIA Corporation
    • Production:NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Miniport Driver, Ve...
    • Version: 6.14.11.8120
    • File Size:2088960byte
    • MD5: 356327CC78D00A327FFEB21D8A7E6BC8

Hello, this file is related to the driver for your computer. If you search this in your default driver location then you wont able to find it. So, I will simply suggest you to search the driver at the location where the NVDIA drivers are get stored. So, you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you are having any type of cd for installing the driver then you can simply install the driver by making use of that driver. Or you can simply download the latest driver and then solve your problem.

Hello, If you are having this file problem. Then it is related to your Nvdia Driver and regarding the video driver. So, simply make use of the Driver cd and install it. Or you can simply make use of the Software applications for installing the Drivers and then you can simply make use of such software and install the driver for your computer. That application will simply install the driver by making use of the internet and solve your problem.