Thread: Driver Install Error: Timeout - 0x0005

Driver Install Error: Timeout - 0x0005

I am having an issue while installing the driver for USB Audio recording which display the Driver Install Error: Timeout - 0x0005 and i did not continued with the installation of the driver. This error appears everytime when i am attempting to install the driver. So please advice me about the same as i am aware of this error. Thanks in advance

Re: Driver Install Error: Timeout - 0x0005

Are you using any kind of recording software before? If you are then first remove the same from the computer. Just get into the control panel and then open software and check there for the software related to the recording. If found any then uninstall the same and restart the computer. Now try to reinstall the driver which you want to install. Thanks

If you are getting this error then might be your USB port is power down. Windows operating system are having default procedure for the USB port that after the a certain time period the USB Port are power down that means they stop working. So its better to go to the device manager and check for the USB parameter and set the manual time which will allow the user to manually turn off the USB Port.

Have you tried attaching the same to other USb port? If you are getting error while attaching installing the drive then it better to install the same driver while device is attached to another USB Port. If you connect the device to USB 2.0 which is on the back side of the CPU the it will give you faster and better performance. So do the same and let me know whether it work for you or not.

I think that there is some kind of issue with the Registry that is not allowing other device to install or run. So i think you have to install the Registry Cleaner which will remove the corrupt installation from the registry and you will be able to install the other driver without any error. If you like it the try this out and don't forgot to mention a simple thanks if it works for you.

I think that there is some kind of issue with the Registry that is not allowing other device to install or run. So i think you have to install the Registry Cleaner which will remove the corrupt installation from the registry and you will be able to install the other driver without any error. If you like it the try this out and don't forgot to mention a simple thanks if it works for you.
    Thanks a lot i have tried this and this works for me the Registry cleaner work for the cleaning of the Registry and i am able to install the driver for the USB Audio Recording.