Thread: Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools

Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools

After doing an upgradation to Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista, I am having a critical and irritating problem with my system. Actually, the issue is that Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools. When the installation of this tool is done, I am not getting all the features of the same. So, I am uninstalling it and then, trying to install it again. But, I am getting the same issues. Kindly help me with the solutions to be used in this case.

Re: Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools

I think that Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools because the tool may be incompatible with the operating system. There are many other incompatibility problems in Windows 7 because of which it is recommended that this operating system must not be used. I suggest that you better change the operating system or stay with the issues that are being faced.

When any software or application installs even after having an incompatibility problem, then most of their features of cannot be used with the operating system. This is what is happening with the case that Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools. Run the hardware and software evaluation tool in the system to check whether this tool is listed among the compatibilities or incompatibilities of the system.

After you have installed the particular tool in Windows 7, set the operating system in the compatibility mode. This will help you to get rid of the problem that Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools. You will have to use the troubleshoot compatibility for going into this mode. Just specify the problems that you are facing while running the program or use the recommended settings that are available for the same.

If Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools, then you will have to search for the compatibility tool fro this tool on the web. Such tools have been released to solve such incompatibilities that are being faced with the applications and softwares in the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to install this tool before Remote Server Administration Tools is installed.

Hello there, to solve the issues like Windows 7 does not allow installation of Remote Server Administration Tools, it is advised that a different operating system like Windows XP or Windows Vista must be installed in another drive in your system. Thus, you can switch to the other operating system, if you are having any such problem with Windows 7. This is a very helpful method to get rid of the incompatibility issues.