Thread: Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network

Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network

I am facing a new problem with the Windows 7 operating system. The situation is that Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network. Actually, there are 2 user accounts in my system and I am the administrator of the system. I have tried the sharing for the first time and now, I am facing this issue. There are no problems with the other systems on the network, but the one with Windows 7 is having this issue. Please help me with suitable solutions.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network

If Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network, then the account from where you are trying to do the share may be a limited one. So, there is a possibility that the rights to do the sharing of the files may be restricted for that particular account. So, I suggest you to try to do the sharing from the main administrator account or provide the rights to share in the other account too.

I suppose that the problem why Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network may be because you may using a trial version of this particular operating system. All the features of the full version are not supported by this trial version of the operating system. This is why it is suggested that you should use a full version of Windows 7 to avoid problems. Use the Windows 7 activator and make the trial version a full version. You can get the activator from the internet.

Hello there, have you done an upgradation or a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system? If you have done an upgradation, then you must remember that the users who are doing an upgradation from the old version of Windows operating systems are facing such issues as Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network. So, enabling a clean install will solve the issue.

Hey, the issue that Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network is a very weird one. I suppose that there is some issue with the permissions that has been granted. Make sure that you have had a look at the following thread, since I guess that your problem has been solved in it. If you do not find the problem solved, then please do reply:
    Sharing folders in Windows 7

According to me, the problem of Windows 7 does not allow to share files on the network has been encountered by the first time by you. There are many other issues with the Windows 7 operating system because of which it is always recommended to stay away from this particular operating system. I suggest that you must switch to Windows Vista, as it has such same features with no incompatibility or other problems as such.