Thread: Problem with the virtualization of hardware requirement in Windows 7

Problem with the virtualization of hardware requirement in Windows 7

I am using Microsoft windows 7 as operating system for my computer system. Mostly I use the windows 7 in the XP mode. This windows 7’s XP mode is really popular but the virtualization of hardware requirements causes confusion. Can anybody help me with this issue of virtualization of hardware? I will be really thankful for the related replies.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Problem with the virtualization of hardware requirement in Windows 7

To use the "XP mode", PC processor must support hardware virtualization, and this function must be in the computer's basic input output system (BIOS) in the open. These requirements result in some users surprised, because PC users may not be able to easily identify its own system operators do not meet these conditions. Microsoft announced that Windows 7 computer user in the future with the "XP mode", the do not have to worry about whether your PC processors to support virtualization.

I have also heard about it this change simplifies the user experience, so that more SMEs PC easier to virtualization in order to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional Edition or later, while also continue to be used to support Windows XP productivity applications. Has been implemented "XP mode" does not need to install this update, but previously had been waiting to see who can download, install the update in order to try "XP model." But to the legal implementation of the "XP mode", the user must be running Windows 7 Professional Edition, Enterprise or Ultimate

As per my information including the upcoming one to be incorporated in the first edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 service pack (SP1) update, which added two features, namely, "Microsoft Dynamic Memory" and "Microsoft RemoteFX", The former, as the demand conditions for customers to adjust the memory size of the guest virtual machine, so that the server hardware utilization to zoom into the extreme, and the latter so that the virtual desktop and application users to access information even from remote can also enjoy a wealth of 3-D multimedia experience.

Thanks for your replies now I have to just wait for the alteration which will be done by Microsoft in the near future for the problem of virtualization. Now I want some information related to the service pack of windows 7. Is it true that Microsoft has released the is it helpful for the virtualization or it is related to some minor updates.

For Windows 7, Service Pack 1 contains only a small range of updates, including many before the release of the update through Windows Update." Microsoft blogger Brandon LeBlanc in a blog article said. As per my knowledge Microsoft is not ready to announce this service pack schedules, whether it is beta, or test version of the official version, but he said that business users should not wait for this update.