Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help copy paste prompt not working in vista

Operating Systems

Old 22-03-2010

Help copy paste prompt not working in vista

When I go to paste files (music example) my system does not propmt me with would you like to replace file instead it makes another file so if I accidently copy a file into the same location I now have two of them and cannot get rid of one. It happens a bit so sometimes I have like four same files. Does anyone know how I can activate the prompt, and or get rid double files? Thanks!!

Old 22-03-2010

Re: Help copy paste prompt not working in vista

I am also facing some issue whenever i try to copy paste in Windows Vista then i told one of my friend about it and he had provided me this Copy and paste problem with Vista link and after that my problem had got solved, i guess you also have similar issue as of mine
Old 22-03-2010

Re: Help copy paste prompt not working in vista

I saw this thread. I was hoping there was something more simple than a new driver etc. Thanks for the reply!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,