Thread: How to create virtual desktops on Windows XP.

How to create virtual desktops on Windows XP.

Hello, I have found that i have to face many kind of problems when i try to run many applications at the same time on my windows XP operating system. I think some software can solve this problem on windows xp, i have been suggested to use Virtual Desktop Manager on this windows system to perform the mentioned task. Does anybody know how to How to create virtual desktops on Windows XP by using Virtual Desktop Manager?

Re: How to create virtual desktops on Windows XP.

When you have multiple programs running at the same time, you may have trouble finding you in all the windows that appear on your desktop. To help you, you can add virtual desktops on Windows XP, as is Linux. You can then assign to each specific office use such as by dividing all Internet-related software on desktop, your office tools on the second, your multimedia software on the third and last games on the last. You can then move rapidly from one office to another. Note however that does not leave too much open source software and unnecessarily burdening the memory of your computer. It is indeed easy to forget a window into an office where you are today.

You have to install a Virtual Offices on your windows system from an official site. The software download begins. Once it finished, run the downloaded file to start installation. Follow the instructions in the installation wizard. Click the Finish button when finished. Once you complete with the downloading this file you just have to use it to create multiple desktops.

Use and navigate Offices which you have downloaded on your windows XP system. Click the right mouse button on the taskbar and then on the shortcut menu that appears, select Toolbars, Desktop Manager. Four icons, each representing a Bureau are then inserted into the taskbar. Simply click on the icon of an office to switch over. By clicking on the icon a window will display an overview of the four offices. Then click on the desktop that you want to achieve. You can also use keyboard shortcuts for quick access to a desktop. And simultaneously press the Windows key and 1 to open the first office, the Windows key and press 2 for the second office and so on. To open the mosaic of offices, press the Windows key and V. On each of the offices, so you can run the software. The open windows will appear only on the offices from which they were opened. If you choose to open a window already open in another Office, by clicking in the taskbar or using the keyboard shortcut Alt + Tab, it will be reduced in the former Office is open to the new.

Dr. V Guest

You can customize each of your desktops with different wallpapers.
    To do this, click right mouse button on the toolbar MSVDM in the taskbar of Windows and then choose Set Desktop Picture. In the Preview area, click on the desktop you want to change the wallpaper. Then select it in the Background list. You can also specify a particular file by clicking the Browse button and selecting it on your hard drive. Then repeat the operation for other offices and finally click the OK button.