Thread: Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7

Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7

I am having a problem starting this particular software called Word Password Recovery in my system. Actually, Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7. I am not able to understand why this is happening. What are the operating systems that this software supports? If the Windows 7 operating system is not supported by this software, then what are the solutions to be used. Please help me with suitable replies soon.

Re: Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7

Actually the platforms that are supported by Word Password Recovery are as follows:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Ultimate

As you can see that the reason why Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7 is because this operating system is not supported. I guess that you will have to search for some alternatives for the same on the internet. There are many incompatibilities with the Windows 7 operating system, so make it sure that whether the software or application that you are selecting is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

Have you tried using the troubleshoot compatibility option to solve the issue of Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7. This is an option that sets the operating system in the compatibility mode. I suggest you to try the same. You can get this option by right-clicking on the icon of the particular application or program. Just apply the settings for the future if you find that the software is working fine.

Hello there, if Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7, then I advice you to search for the compatibility tool for this particular software on the web. I am sure that you will find the same because such tools have been released for all such softwares and applications that are having incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. Your problem will be hopefully solved.

Dr. V Guest

Because of problems like Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7, it has been advised by many experts that installation or upgradation to this operating system must be avoided. There are no problems with Windows XP and Windows Vista, then why switch the operating system. Also, Windows Vista has similar features as Windows 7. So, it is better to use Windows Vista only.

You can force any program or application to run in the system with the help of the "run as administrator" option. So, you can use the same to get rid of the problem of Word Password Recovery is not working in Windows 7. I am using the same option to get rid of many of the incompatibility issues that keep occurring in my system with Windows 7 operating system.