Thread: CopperCube 1.2.2 application not able to get install

CopperCube 1.2.2 application not able to get install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is been downloaded to the system and that is CopperCube 1.2.2. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: CopperCube 1.2.2 application not able to get install

The application that is been downloaded may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application may have some bugs appended and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to get install. You need to discard the downloaded application and try to get a new pack of the installer. This would then help you out in making the things to get sorted.

It could be that that the system is been affected by a virus as the application is been downloaded from a website. You need to check out as some sites contains malware and virus that may have loaded to the system and affecting the same. A virus when been active process is function and then make the application to respond with problems and thus you cannot use the application.

You need to use a powerful antivirus application tool to make the system free from virus. This would then help you out to sort the issue. Use Quick heal total security antivirus tool to detect the threat and remove it from the system. This would then help out to make the application to get install to the system as the virus has been then removed. So check out.

It can be that the admin might have restricted the user to install any sort of application to the system. As the admin have the rights to do them. It could be that you are not allowed to install the suites using a normal user account so you need to right click on the .exe of the application and then make it to Run as Administrator. Get access to the account and then you may install the application then.

There is another alternative for the same. You need to create a new user account. You can do it by going to the control panel option and then to the user account. Now create new account and then fill in the parameters. After it is been done you then need to select Admin as the account type and then restart the system by creating the account. Now login using the newly created account.