Thread: Droppix Label Maker 2.9.8 freezes under Windows 7

Droppix Label Maker 2.9.8 freezes under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is Droppix Label Maker 2.9.8. The problem is that the application freezes whenever I try to execute it with the system. I have no idea what could have caused this issue. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Droppix Label Maker 2.9.8 freezes under Windows 7

The application that is been installed may have some issues related to the same. It would better that you check out for the application installer file. There can be possibility that it might have some bug issue appended. You need to perform a reinstallation process in order to make the application to function well. This would possibly remove the bug and hence make the application to respond to the system.

It could be that the system is been affected by a threat that can be a virus or a malware. This is the reason that the application is behaving such way. It would have affected the application by corrupting or damaging the system files for the same. You need to use a powerful antivirus tool that is Quick heal total security antivirus application. This would then make the threat to be detected and removed from the system.

The application that has been installed may have some compatibility issue. This is the reason that the application is not able to execute well with the system. You need to look out for the support feature of the application that to which system does the application execute and support well. It could be that Windows 7 is not the operating system that it supports as it is new and advanced. Check out for the addon feature for the application to work on Windows 7.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help out in making the application to support and thus it would be beneficial for the application to work out. AS the application may then work out with the supported feature of the tools and in result the application would be able to cope with the system.

There is another alternative to make the application to process out well with the system. All you need to do is to process out by disabling the advanced feature of the application that is needed. Follow the steps as mentioned below:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Now type msconfig in the search box.
    3) Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    4) Disable the services.
    5) Restart the system.