Thread: Not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7

Not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7

DVD Clone Factory is a powerful DVD clone software, that has been recommended by many of my friends. But, when I tried to install the same, the operating system is not allowing me to do so. So, basically the issue is that I am not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7. Why is this happening? Can I force it to install with some technique? Please help me with the system requirements of the same. I am waiting for suitable replies.

Re: Not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7

You are not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7 because the platforms that are supported by this software does not show that this particular operating system is supported or not. Here are the platforms that are supported:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000

The problem that you are not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7 can be solved using the option of Run as Administrator. This will force the particular program or application to run in the system. Actually, this option can be used to get rid of such types of issues. It has to be noted that this is not an incompatibility problem, but it is security of the system that is blocking the particular software.

Dr. V Guest

There is no need to worry if you are not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7 because there are many alternatives available for the same in the market. I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to know whether any software or application is compatible with the operating system or not. First check for this software. If it is incompatible, then search for the complements and check them before you try using the same.

Hello there, here are the complements that can be used if you are not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7:
    • iTopsoft DVD Copy 2.3.5.1
    • Joboshare DVD Copy 2.7.5.0115
    • DVD XCopy Deluxe 6.1.8
    • Acala DVD Copy 3.3.4
    • Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.2
    • Xilisoft DVD Copy Express 1.1.37.0904
    • TOP DVD Clone 1.1.2
    • Extra DVD to DVD Clone 6.43

You can use any of the above mentioned softwares because they have similar features as DVD Clone Factory.

I suggest you to check whether this particular software is the new version if you are not able to install DVD Clone Factory in Windows 7 because the old versions of many applications and softwares that work fine in the older versions of Windows are seen to have problems in Windows 7. So, you can get the new version of this software, I guess that you will have no problems while installing the same.