Thread: Gerz Clock 2.4 application not able to get install

Gerz Clock 2.4 application not able to get install

Hello. i have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system.I have an application that is been downloaded. It is Gerz Clock 2.4. I have no idea but the application is not able to get install to the system. Please do help me out so that I may then make the things to get sorted out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Gerz Clock 2.4 application not able to get install

The application that is been installed may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the application may have some bugs appended to it. This is the reason that the application responds some unusual way. Reinstall the application would then help you out in the issue to be sorted out. Check out for the application by removing it first and then installing the new pack.

AS you have downloaded the application tool it is quite an application that the issue could be related to a virus, This is necessary that the application should be run through a scan process. Use a powerful antivirus tool to get the threat detected and then make the application to function correctly without any issue. Look out for the same.

There can be a possibility that the application is not able to get install to the system as the admin might have restricted the rights to install the suite. It is necessary that you look out by right clicking on the .exe file of the application and then get access to the admin rights. You may then be able to install the application. This should sort the issue out.

Create a new account with admin rights that may then help you out in making the application to get installed. Go to the control panel and then to the user account. No fill in the parameters that is been required. As it is been filled you may make the account type as Admin under the manage section and now restart he system.

Dr. V Guest

Run the system in safe mode option. This should help you out in making the system as well to work in safe mode option. AS safe mode mode has low features embedded to it the application would thus be able to cope with the operation. Do look out for the thing. It should help you out in making the things to sort out well.