Thread: Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer

Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer

I am trying to deal with a particular situation in my computer, but still no help. The issue is that Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer. When I try to install this software, I get a message saying that the setup is not identified by the operating system. I am not able to understand why this is happening because one of my friends has installed this software from he same setup. It seems to be the best best MP3 music organizer.

Re: Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer

If Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer, then this particular software must be incompatible with the operating system. You must run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check out whether this particular software is compatible with the operating system or not. If it is shown as incompatible, then you will have to search for the complements of the same.

Only the following mentioned operating systems are supported by Ideal Organizer Music Organizer:
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Many of the softwares and applications are not still developed that will run fine in Windows 7. So, if Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer, then you will have to wait till the newer version of this software is released.

To solve the problems like Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer, you should always keep another operating system installed in a different drive in the computer. I am using this same technique of the dual boot system in my computer with Windows 7. When I find that any software or application is incompatible with Windows 7, I just restart the system and load the other operating system to run the incompatibilities. I suggest you to use Windows Vista as the other operating system.

Dr. V Guest

Because of the issues like Windows 7 does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer, it is advised that the installation or upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided. There are no problems with Windows XP and Windows Vista, then why do an upgradation? Also, Windows Vista has similar features as Windows 7, so it is suggested that Windows Vista must be used.

There are many Music organizers in the market. You can use any of them that support Windows 7 if this operating system does not allow installation of Ideal Organizer Music Organizer. I have found the following from the web:
    1. Music Organizer Best Rated 8.24
    2. Best Music Organizer Software 3.87
    3. MP3 Music Organizer Premium 3.94
    4. Music Organizer Program 9.26
    5. Music File Organizer 8.29
    6. Organize MP3 Music 4.69