Thread: Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7

Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7

Kernel for Outlook Duplicates is a software that I found on the internet to detect the duplicate items from MS Outlook user mailboxes and which provides the user with different ways to deal with those duplicates. I have downloaded this software, but facing a problem when I try to load the same. The issue is that Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7. Why is this happening? I am the administrator of the system? Please provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7

If Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7, then there is no need to worry. This is an advanced security feature that this software provides. Many a times, this also happens when any particular software or application is incompatible with the operating system. You have to use the "run as administrator" option to force this software to run in your system.

I think that Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7 because this software is incompatible with the operating system. There is no method that you can use to get rid of the problem. Here are the system requirements for the software:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

Other requirements:
    • Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz or better
    • RAM: 256 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 7 MB or more free

It has been mentioned by the officials of Kernel for Outlook Duplicates is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So, it seems that you are using the older version of the software because of which the problem is being caused. The only way to solve the issue is to download the new version of this software and try using the same. The developers are making it sure that the latest softwares being released must work in all the operating systems available in the market.

I suggest that you must run the hardware and software evaluation wizard n the system to check out the main reason behind the problem that Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7. If this particular tool shows that the software is incompatible with the operating system, then as mentioned in the above post, you will have to search for the new version of the same. If it shows as compatible, then there is some problem in the files of the software. So, download a new setup of the same software will solve the problem.

Hello there, I have found that there are many softwares available if there is an issue about Kernel for Outlook Duplicates asks for permissions to start in Windows 7. Here are some of them:
    1. Duplicate File Remover Platinum 3.74
    2. Automatic Duplicate File Remover 6.49
    3. How to Remove Duplicate Files 3.96
    4. Remove Duplicate 4.87
    5. Clone Remover - find duplicate files 2.0
    6. Remove Duplicate Files Now 7.93