Thread: Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro

Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro

I have recently upgraded my system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Hence, after that I am facing a problem that Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro. This is a tool that was running file in the previous operating system and I was using the same because it was very easy to use, easy to install and it also provided all the DVD copying functions. But, now I am not able to use the same. Please help me with the particular solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro

Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro because this software is incompatible with this operating system and you can know about the same from its system requirements that are given below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista

Additional requirements
    • DVD Driver

If Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro, then the Run as Administrator will be of great help to you in this situation. This is because this is an option that forces any application or program to run in the system forcefully. Mostly, Windows 7 blocks some of the applications and softwares because of which there are issues like the one that you are facing with this particular software.

There is no need to worry if Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro because there are many alternatives that can be used in this situation. You just have to search for the same on the internet. Make sure that you run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system after installing any particular software because it will help you to know whether the particular software is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

Make sure that the version of DVD XCopy Pro is the one after Windows 7 has been launched. If it is not, then this is why you are facing the problem. I can assure you this because the older versions of most of the applications and softwares are seen to have incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. So, searching for the latest version of this software and installing the same will solve the issue.

Dr. V Guest

Because of the issues like Windows 7 is not allowing to install DVD XCopy Pro, it is always recommended that the users of the old versions of any of the Windows operating systems must not upgrade to Windows 7. If you really want to use Windows 7, then better do a clean install of the operating system, that is after totally removing the older operating system. Because of this, you will not be facing incompatibility problems as such.