Thread: LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7

LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7

LeKuSoft DVD Ripper is the best software, that has been suggested by many of my friends to rip Blu ray movies and DVD to all Video and Audio formats with high definition and conversion rate. But, the problem is that LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7. Does anyone know why this is happening? Does this software has some additional system requirements to run the same? I am awaiting for suitable solutions on this problem.

Re: LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7

The system requirements for LeKuSoft DVD Ripper are as follows:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Other Requirement: Must be supporting blu-ray disks

By having a look at the above system requirements for this software, I guess that there can be any 2 problems. One can be that this can be an incompatibility problem that the software has with the operating system. Another problem can be that your system may not be supporting blu-ray disks.

Dr. V Guest

If LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7, then it is required that you must make sure that the software is compatible or not with the operating system by running the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system. If this tool lists this particular software among the incompatibilities of the system, then you will have to search for such a software that is compatible with Windows 7.

I want to make you aware that the incompatibility issues are always found with the users who have done an upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system. I mean to say that you may have not faced the problem of LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7 if you would have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, that is by formatting the system and removing the older version of the Windows operating system.

I suppose that LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7 because the software was not installed properly in the system. This happens when other applications and programs are run while the installation process is going on. To avoid such issues, it is advised before starting the installation of any software, that all the running applications and programs must be closed first. Thus, reinstalling the software will solve the issue.

1. Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper
    2. EarthSoft Bluray Ripper
    3. BestHD Blu-Ray Ripper
    4. AVCWare Blu Ray Ripper
    5. Allead DVD Ripper

All the above mentioned softwares are the alternative blu ray rippers that I found on searching the web. You can use any of them if LeKuSoft DVD Ripper fails to start in Windows 7. They are seen to have similar features as LeKuSoft DVD Ripper.