Thread: ZScreen 2.6.9.1 not able to work under Windows 7

ZScreen 2.6.9.1 not able to work under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is ZScreen 2.6.9.1 to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function well when been executed. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make use of the software. Thank you.

Re: ZScreen 2.6.9.1 not able to work under Windows 7

The application that is been installed may have some issue related to the same. This is the reason that the application is not responding well when been executed. IT could be that the application may be appended with some bug issue. So it would be better that the application to work out and process well as reinstalling the application would work and function well then.

It is quite possible that the application may have some virus issue. It means that the system may also be affected with the Virus and hence you need to sort out the issue that is been causing this problem. You need to use a powerful application tool that is Quick heal total security antivirus tool that would help in sorting the issue out. So do check out for the thing and then install the application again.

Dr. V Guest

It could be that the system may not be compatible with the operating system. So it would be necessary that the application should be able to support the same. For this you need to install the support file that would help the application to cope with the operating system. It is very much essential to work and process out the feature. Do check out for the Windows 7 support feature plugin for the software

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista in order to cope up with Windows 7 operating system. You can get the tools from the compatibility center. After it is been done you then need to check out for the application that would support the feature related to the tools that is been installed. After it is been done you may get the issue to sort out.

Process out a clean boot service in order to make the issue to be sorted well. This is a good technique and alternative for making the application that has compatibility issue with Windows 7 to work with. You need to hide the services that is been active by clicking on the start button and then type msconfig in the search box option. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab and the disable the active services. Now restart the system.