Thread: Photo Enhancer 1.51 application not able to install

Photo Enhancer 1.51 application not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is Photo Enhancer 1.51. The problem is that the application is not able to get installed to the system. I do not know what could be the reason. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Photo Enhancer 1.51 application not able to install

The application that you have may have some bug issue appended with the same. It could be that the installer file of the application is not proper and hence you are not able to install the suite application. You need to try out to use some other copy of the installer that would help you out to configure and make the things to work out appropriately. Hope this should work for you.

There can be a possibility that the application is not able to install to the system as the system may be contained of virus. It is possible as virus sometimes do not allow the application to be installed. So you need a powerful antivirus application tool that would detect the threat and then make the virus remove from the system. Do check out this may result good.

It could be that the admin might have restricted the rights for installation of any sort of application to the system using a normal user account. You need look out for the same.For this you ma need to login to the admin account and make the necessary changes. Right click on the .exe of the application and then run it as administrator. This would sort the issue.

If you are not able to login to the admin account then it would be better that you create a new account in order to make the changes. Go to control panel and then select the user account option. After that you need to fill in the parameters that would be required in order to make the things to work out. As it is been done under manage section make the account type as admin. Now restart the system and then login using the new account.

Dr. V Guest

Run the system under safe mode option. This would help in making the things to work out correctly. It could be that the application may not be compatible with the system so it would be better that you try to install the application under safe mode as it do not have much of the advance features embedded to it. So it will help you out to make the things to work out in your way.