Thread: Clearing Windows 7 Physical Memory cache

Clearing Windows 7 Physical Memory cache

I want to clear windows 7 physical memory cache since although i am using a desktop computer which is having enough resources in order to run windows 7. but still my system runs quite slow. when i checked the task manager a number of processes were running. please suggest me a way to clear the memory cache.

Re: Clearing Windows 7 Physical Memory cache

As far as i know i think that this is not possible. Since windows and all other processes runs in the physical memory. If you try to clear windows you will automatically clear each and everything including windows. I think that You can clear all your memory cache only by restarting the system.

You have not mentioned in your system clearly what is your problem and hence i would advise you to make your point clear enough in your future replies. If you are asking to clear the cache memory it is almost impossible since by clearing the cache memory you will clear the windows operating system with it.

I would advise you to download and install the Ccleaner in order to clean all the excess junk files and also if you want to clean the registry files. It also helps in deleting the temporary files which will help you in relieving some of the hard disk space and it will also help your system to run somewhat faster.

Here it seems as you want an application which will help you to tune all your system and this will also help you to clean your cache memory from all the unwanted processes which consumes the Ram memory and there by makes system working slow i would advise you to use the Advanced system care. Also see the Features of Advanced SystemCare Free

It appears as your system is infected with a virus or two so i would suggest you to download and install an antivirus application which will detect and remove all the viruses which are making your system running slow. I think that the slowness of the system may be because of the virus present on your system.