Thread: Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7

Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7

Devgems Data Modeler is a tool that is used for modeling databases very easily. I downloaded this software from the internet recently and have installed it successfully in my system. The issue that I am facing is that Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this is happening. What should I do in this situation? Please provide the probable solutions.

Re: Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7

I suppose that Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7 because the installation of this software was not actually successful. Many a times, the system does not alert about some of the errors that are caused while installation because of the applications and programs, that run in the background of the installation process. So, reinstall the software, by quitting any applications and programs running along with it.

It can also be possible that the reason for Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7 is because the setup that you downloaded from the internet may not be proper. This means that it can be corrupt. This problem can occur because of some issue while downloading or also due to any error in the setup itself. You will have to download some other setup of the same to solve this issue.

I found out that the cause for Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7 is that this software supports only the Windows XP operating system. Many programs and softwares that work fine with the older versions of the Windows operating systems have such problems while running in Windows 7. This is why it is recommended that the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided.

Inorder to solve the problem of Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7, you will have to install another operating system, that is Windows XP in another drive in your computer. This will make your computer a dual boot system because of which you will get an option to select to load into the operating system that you like. So, you will be able to work with this software in Windows XP.

The compatibility tool can help in the situation of Devgems Data Modeler does not work after installation in Windows 7. Such tools have been released for almost all those applications and softwares that are having incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to search that if such a tool is available for Devgems Data Modeler. If you find it, your problem will be hopefully solved.