Thread: Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper

Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper

I have found on the web that uSeesoft DVD Ripper is the best DVD ripper, that has been specially made for the Windows operating systems. I have downloaded the same and am trying to install it in my system. The issue that I am facing is that Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper. The best thing about this ripper is that all the file formats like MP4, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG, MPG, VOB, AVI, ASF, WMV, FLV, H.264, MJPEG, MP3, WMA, M4A, AC3 are supported.

Re: Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper

The reason why Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper can be known by checking out its system requirements that are mentioned below:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Processor: 800 MHz Intel or AMD or better
    • RAM: 512 MB or more

I guess that you will have to find some other programs that have similar features and advantages.

Dr. V Guest

I suppose that you are trying to install an older version of uSeesoft DVD Ripper in your computer. Many of the softwares and applications that work fine in the previous versions of the Windows operating systems have such problems in Windows 7. This is the reason why Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper. But, the latest versions of the softwares run fine in Windows 7. So, a new version of uSeesoft DVD Ripper will solve the problem.

If Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper, then the issue can be solved by installing the compatibility tool for this software. You will have to find this tool by searching the internet. I suppose that such a tool must be available for this software because they are been released for all the softwares and applications that have been seen to have such problems with Windows 7.

There are many alternatives available, if Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper. Here are some of them, that can be used with ease and please note that they have similar advantages as uSeesoft DVD Ripper:
    1. Tipard DVD Ripper
    2. Video Converter Pro
    3. uSeesoft DVD to AVI Ripper
    4. Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum
    5. Nidesoft DVD Ripper Suite
    6. iMoviesoft DVD Ripper

Inorder to solve the problem of Windows 7 fails to start installation of uSeesoft DVD Ripper, you will have to use the option of "run as administrator". This is an option that I am using in my system with Windows 7 operating system to forces any particular application or program to run in the computer. You can use the same to start the installation process.