Thread: NETTIME 10.3.11 application freezes in Windows 7

NETTIME 10.3.11 application freezes in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed NETTIME 10.3.11 application to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to execute well. It freezes when been executed. I do not know what could be the issue? Please do help me out so that i can make the things to work out well.

Re: NETTIME 10.3.11 application freezes in Windows 7

The application issue could be the thing that is making the software to respond in such way. The installer file issue is a major issue. You need to look out by reinstalling the application that is been the reason that responds in such way. You need to remove the application and then install the new pack of the application in order to make the change.

There can be a way through which it can be happening out. You need to look out for the same by clicking on the control panel option and then open the add/remove option. After it has been done you then need to look out for the application that needs to be removed. Now click on remove button and then restart the system. This should work.

The compatibility issue could be one of the reason that might be causing the application to respond in such a way. You need to check out that the application is able to cope with Windows 7 operating system. This is because the application may not be having the support addon for Windows 7. Also it could be that the features may be the thing that is not allowing the application to execute. Try it out in other operating system.

It could be that the system may have been affected by virus and the application may also have gone corrupted due to the same. It is quite possible to happen as virus are part of the system that may have been downloaded or have been entered to the system is portable devices or internet. So run a scan check with a powerful antivirus application tool to make the things to work out.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista that may then help you out to work with the application well under Windows 7. You can get the tools from compatibility center. This would help you out in making the application to support accordingly to the feature of the operating system tools that it would support. Do look out for the same.