Thread: How to start Konvertor in Windows 7

How to start Konvertor in Windows 7

Konvertor is a tool that I was using in Windows XP operating system for viewing, converting, organizing graphic, audio, video and text files. Now, I have done a clean install to Windows 7. But, after installation of this software in my system, I am not able to start the same. Why is this happening? If anyone knows the reason, please help me on how to start Konvertor in windows 7.

Re: How to start Konvertor in Windows 7

The main reason why you are not able to start Konvertor in Windows 7 is because this software is supported by only the Windows XP operating system. You must run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check out whether this particular software is compatible with Windows 7 or not. If it shows that the software is compatible, then well and good. You have to reinstall the software to solve the issue.

Dr. V Guest

The problem that you cannot start Konvertor in Windows 7 can also have occurred because the installation was not proper. May be there was a problem in the setup of the software itself. So, my suggestion to you is to download another setup of the same software or find a different setup and then install it in your computer after uninstalling the current setup. Then, try running the same and let me know if your problem has been solved or not.

Setting the operating system in the compatibility mode will help you to start Konvertor in Windows 7. You can do this with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option, that can be seen when you right-click on the icon of the particular software or application. You just have to let the system to find out the problems that the application is having with the operating system. This setting can also be done by yourself.

Search for the compatibility tool for Konvertor on the internet. Such tools have been released for almost all those softwares and applications that are having the incompatibility problems in the Windows 7 operating system. Installing this tool before you install the software will help to start Konvertor in Windows 7. This is an assured method to get rid of the problem.

Inorder to start Konvertor in Windows 7, the "Run as Administrator" option will help. This is an option that forces any particular application or program to run in the system forcefully. Windows 7 mostly does not have incompatibility problems with the programs and applications. It is actually the security features that it provides are blocking the application or program from running.