| || |
| || |
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Good Paint programs for Linux?
Hello, I am having the solution from which you will able to get the solution for your problem. You just need to make use of the steps below from which you will able to use the Windows Paint on your Linux.
- First make copy of the files below from Windows xp.
- Now copy the directories below:
- Now make folder with name as MsPaint at .wine/drive_c/Program Files
- Now do as below:
- Copy mspaint.exe to .wine/drive_c/windows/Program Files/MSPaint
- Copy six files to .wine/drive_c/windows/system32
- Copy the Folder AppPatch to .wine/drive_c/windows
- Copy the Folder Fonts to .wine/drive_c/windows
- Then right click on your desktop and left click on the Create Launcher.
- Now open the XP-MSPaint to test Paint ver 5.1