Thread: Nero Fatal error code 5305 with Windows 7

Nero Fatal error code 5305 with Windows 7

I am using an LG desktop installed with windows 7 operating system. Whenever i click an image and the nero start smart to open this it results in to an error message. which states that "We are very sorry , but an internal occured. i am not sure what resulted this but i want this problem to be solved as soon as possible.

Re: Nero Fatal error code 5305 with Windows 7

Sounds like there is some sort of problem with the Nero start smart application on your windows 7 system and i would advise you to try using this application in the safe mode. Most probably the Nero start smart should start working within the safe mode. Hopefully this would have resolved your issue.

The best possible solution to solve this problem is to upgrade the nero start smart application application. Since it appears as the current version of the nero start smart application is not compatible with the windows 7. Hence it will be beneficial to you if you install the latest version of the nero application on your system.

Thanks for replying me but the solution which you all specified or suggested turned to be of no use to me. Since i tried to start the same application in the safe mode and the nero start smart application worked in the safe mode. But when i rebooted the machine and then tried to use the application again it resulted in error.

Since you can use this application in the safe mode it clearly indicates that the application is compatible with windows 7 i would recommend you to uninstall the application once on your system and then reinstall it again on your machine. This should definitely solve the nero start smart error.

First of all i would advise you to run this application in the compatibility mode for windows vista if this does not works then try to run it in the compatibility mode for windows XP. If this fails to then check whether your system is infected with a virus if yes the remove the virus and your problem will be solved.