Thread: DigiExtractor 2.2.0 not able to install

DigiExtractor 2.2.0 not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded an application that is DigiExtractor 2.2.0 to he system. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that the application would be able to work out well. Thank you.

Re: DigiExtractor 2.2.0 not able to install

The application may have some issue related to the same. It would be that the installer file of the application may have some bug appended to it. So it is necessary that the application is needs to be checked by scanning the system. You need to make the things to work out accordingly. This would then help you out i making the things to sort out well.

There can be a possibility that the application may not be able to cope up with operating system that is been installed. This would then make the things to work out essentially well. It could be that Windows 7 been highly sophisticated program it requires advance features and the application you are trying to execute may be missing out the same. So check out for the addon in order to make it executable.

Install the compatibility tools in order to make the application to support to the operating system that is been installed. This is because the application is been able to cope up with the feature of the compatibility tool and would thus be able to cope. Install compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility tool. This should make the things to work out.

It can be that the admin might have restricted the rights in order to make install any application to the system. You need to work out by right clicking on the .exe file of the application and then making it to Run as Administrator. This would then make the application to work out with the same. Check out for the thing this would then help out in making the issue to sorted.

Dr. V Guest

You can create the new account by clicking on the start menu and then control panel to the user account. Then fill in the required parameters and then under the manage section make the account type as admin account. After that you need to click on create account. Then restart the system. Now after that login using the newly created account. This would help in getting to a better conclusion.