Thread: Cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7

Cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7

Whenever a device is connected to the computer, I used to get an option of "Scan and Fix", that helped me to delete the infections that have entered into the device. But, now-a-days I cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7. I am using AVG antivirus and I have to scan the device with the help of this antivirus. That feature was very beneficial to be. So, is there any method that can help me to bring it back? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7

Hello, there is no problem if you cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7. Actually, this message or windows pops up, when the system finds that there are any malicious data or problems with the device that you have inserted. So, if there will be no infections or problems with the particular device that you are inserting, then the window will not appear.

If you cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7, then this feature must have been turned off by any of the infection that must have entered your system. You need to boot scan the system with the help of the latest version of the Quick Heal antivirus, that will repair any corrupted as well as delete all the infections in the system, as they remain inactive during the boot scan.

The problem that you cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7 is because the particular file for this feature must have become corrupt. So, if you really want this feature back, then you will have to format the system and install the Windows 7 operating system from a new setup because the current setup must have become corrupt. This will solve the issue hopefully.

The trial version of the Windows 7 operating system must be providing some of the features only for a less amount of time. This may be the reason why you cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7. So, using the full version of the Windows 7 operating system will provide the feature forever. It is also possible to convert the trial version to the full version.

May be the setup from which you have installed the operating system must be having a bug because of which you cannot get the feature of Scan and Fix in Windows 7. This is why you should not use the Windows 7 operating system. Windows Vista is better than Windows 7 because it has almost the same features as Windows 7. It also comes along with the feature of scan and fix.