Thread: Computer has become slow after enabling System Restore

Computer has become slow after enabling System Restore

Hello everyone, I had upgraded to Windows 7 operating system and was using the same from quite a long time. So, I backed up all the data and enabled a system restore. The problem that I am facing after restoring the files is that the computer has become slow after enabling System Restore. Actually, I thought that all the infections that might have entered the computer will be deleted with the help of this technique.

Re: Computer has become slow after enabling System Restore

The reason why the computer has become slow after enabling System Restore may be because you have done a backup of all the data from your computer. This may have also let all the infections in the system to be saved along with the backup. Actually, the system is generally done to the factory settings, that will remove all the data and installed components from the computer.

If you are using a trial version of the Windows 7 operating system, then this will be the main cause why the computer has become slow after enabling System Restore. This is because all the features of the full version are not supported by the trial version. So, it is possible that the version that you ar4 using may not be supporting the feature of system restore.

Format the computer and enable a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. The computer has become slow after enabling System Restore is because you had upgraded the operating system from an older version of Windows operating system and you have mentioned the same. The users who have done an upgradation of Windows 7 are facing a variety of issues and this problem is just one of them.

There may be still malicious infections in your system because of which the computer has become slow after enabling System Restore. So, I suggest that you should run a system scan with the help of a recommended antivirus like AVG because it has the ability to get rid of infections like worms, virus as well as trojans. Delete all the infections that are detected during the scan.

According to me, you should install Spyware Doctor in your system, since the computer has become slow after enabling System Restore. This is an anti-spyware and these components have the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the applications and programs that are responsible for the malicious activities in the computer. This will hopefully solve the issue.