Thread: InfraRecorder application not working in Windows 7

InfraRecorder application not working in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded an application that is InfraRecorder. The problem is that I am not able to function with the application. I have no idea why is this happening. Please do help me out in sorting the issue. It would be a great help. Hope to get a solution. Thank you.

re: InfraRecorder application not working in Windows 7

The application may have certain issues appended to the same. This is the reason you are not able to work out with the application quite well. You need to use another copy of the installer file of the application. This would then help you out in making the things to work out accordingly. Remove the application that has been installed and then reinstall the application again with the new copy.

It could be that the application may not be able to support to the advanced features of the Windows 7 operating system. It is quite very much necessary that the application needs to be work out so that you may then be able to function it properly. This can be done by looking out for the minimum ailments required by the application to the system.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then enable the application to choose the tool or the operating system that would help you out well. This is necessary that the tool application needs to support to the application. Only then you may be able to function with the same. Do check out.

There is another way through which the application can be worked. You need to hide the Microsoft services that is been installed or initialized. This would then help in sorting the issue. Do look out for the change by just processing a clean boot. this would then make the things to work out appropriately correct. Try it out. This may sort the issue that you are facing.

A clean boot service can be don by following the steps as mentioned below:

Click on the start button.
    In the search box option you need to type msconfig.
    Choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab.
    Disable the services.
    Restart the system.

This should help you out then.