Thread: IcoFX 1.6.4 not able install under Windows 7

IcoFX 1.6.4 not able install under Windows 7

Hello. I have been using Windows 7 as the operating system on my desktop machine. I have downloaded an application that is IcoFX 1.6.4 but it is not able to get install to the system. I do not know what could be the reason. Please help me out so that I can install the application to the system. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: IcoFX 1.6.4 not able install under Windows 7

This could be due to improper installation of the file form the website or half downloaded file. It could be that certain parameters that may be required to install the suite application may be missing and due to which the application is unable to get installed to the system. It is necessary that the application should be able to work well with the same. So check out for the complete file or application suite.

The installer file that you have downloaded may be associated with virus issue and hence it may have gone corrupt. Now you need to check out for the thing that whether the application is able to work out with the same. For this you need to uninstall the application and then install the suite again in order to make it workable. Try to download another file that may be bug free. This might then help you out to configure and work out.

Dr. V Guest

Scan the system using a powerful tool that may be then able to remove the bug issue. Use Quick heal total security antivirus tool that will detect the threat that is causing the issue and hence you may then make the possibility of the application to get the bug or virus free from the system. Now restart the system after scanning and then try to install the application.

There may be a possibility that the application installation rights may not be granted to the normal user account that you are using. You need to check out that the admin might have restricted the rights and hence you are not able to install the application. Right click on the .exe file and then click on run as administrator. This would help in installation of the application then.

If you are not able to login to the admin account there is a way through which you can make the things to work out for you. You need to create a new account from the control panel to the user account. Now after opening the user account option you need to fill in the parameters that is required and then under manage option select the type as Admin account. Now click on create account and then restart the system. Login using the newly created account.