Thread: WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7

WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7

WTV to MPEG Converter is a very simple software that I was using in Windows Vista previously for converting WTV format to MPEG2 format. But, after upgradation WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this is happening. Are there any additional system requirements to run it in the system? Please help me with suitable solutions that can be used in this case.

Dr. V Guest

Re: WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7

Hello there, if WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7, you need to know that this software does not have any other system requirements, other than the operating systems that are given below:
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium

I think that the problem of WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7 is because the software is incompatible with the operating system. So, in such cases, it is required that you search for the compatibility tool for this software. Remember to install it before you install the software. There are many such tools for the particular programs and applications that are having incompatibility problems with Windows 7.

I am also using the Windows 7 operating systems. So, I have also faced situations like WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7. So, I always run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in my system after installing any of the softwares or games to check whether they are compatible with the operating system or not. If they are incompatible, I search for the alternatives available in the market.

If WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7, then you must remember that this software is one of its kind and there are no other options when I searched for the same on the web. I suggest you to set the operating system in the compatibility mode by using the troubleshoot compatibility option. Use it when the application runs in the system. This will probably solve the issue.

Have you tried using the option of run as administrator, that is available when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or program. This will force it to execute forcefully in the system. This method has helped me many a times to solve the incompatibility problems that I was facing in my system with Windows 7 operating system. Try using the same to get rid of the problem of WTV to MPEG Converter is not working in Windows 7.