Thread: Windows 7 hangs after a clean install

Windows 7 hangs after a clean install

I was using Windows Vista operating system and have done a clean install to the Windows 7 operating system. But, I am having a particular situation in my computer after switching to Windows 7. The problem is that Windows 7 hangs after a clean install. Whenever I start my system, it simply freezes. There is no use of restarting too. It keeps on hanging. Please help me with the solutions that can be used in this case.

Re: Windows 7 hangs after a clean install

I think that the installation of Windows 7 must have not been completed properly. There must have been some errors, that the system did not alert about. This may be the reason why Windows 7 hangs after a clean install. I suggest you to format the system and install the Windows 7 operating system again. It will be better if you try installing it from a different setup of Windows 7.

Hello there, it seems that you do not have the proper drivers that is required for the usage of the Windows 7 operating system. Have a look at the following thread and you can know what are the components that are running low for using Windows 7.
    Windows 7 system requirements

I guess that Windows 7 hangs after a clean install because the setup from where you installed it may be corrupt. This happens when a corrupt setup is copied onto the disc or when the disc is used for a long time. So, the only solution to get rid of this problem is to install Windows 7 from a different setup. But, make sure that your computer has all the that is required for installing Windows 7.

I suggest you to ignore the problem of Windows 7 hangs after a clean install. I mean to say that you should quit installing Windows 7 operating system, as this operating system is seen to have many issues with the applications and softwares that used to run fine in the older versions of the Windows operating systems. It has the features similar to Windows Vista, so it s better to use Vista, rather than 7.

I had a similar problem like Windows 7 hangs after a clean install. But, it was not the issue caused by the operating system. It was actually a threat that was persisting in my system and it had taken over the computer after the installation of the Windows 7 operating system. In such cases, you have only 1 solution left. You have to format all the drives of the system and then, install the operating system.