Thread: How the Program Launched on Windows Starts Up

How the Program Launched on Windows Starts Up

I am the User of the Windows XP and I want to some start up modification. I required to launch the programs on start up of the Windows XP. But I can not know anything about it. So, I want to know about the How to launch the programs on the Windows start up. Can anyone help me??? So, if any one can have the knowledge to perform the same can help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How the Program Launched on Windows Starts Up

Hello, How are you!!! I am using the Windows XP from the last two years. I mostly like the Windows XP operating system. The Windows Operating system can provides you most features that can be user friendly. And I like the Windows XP because of it's user friendly nature. But I not sure about that the is it possible in the Windows XP operating system.

I suggest you to go on to the official web site of the Windows XP and registered itself and ask your question. I am sure that you can got answer for question that is "How the Program Launched on Windows Starts Up?". If you can not have the official site of the Windows then Click on the following link that can be given by Me :
    Windows XP operating system

Basically we can try to decrease the number of programs that can be occur in the start up, in order to increase the speed of the Windows at start up. Thus, sometimes there can be particular programs that can you use on a daily purpose. You can like to start such kind of programs when the Windows can be starts up. So due to this, the start up process can becomes little bit slow but the program can be ready in front of you when the computer can be starts up.

If you want to launch the programs on the start up of the Windows XP then try or follow the below mentioned steps that can help's you to do this easily :
    Create a shortcut of the program that can you wanted to be launched at start up of Windows XP.
    Then Go into the Start Menu -> All Programs -> Startup.
    Press right click on the startup folder and then select open.
    Paste the shortcut in startup folder that can be created.
    Now, When you can start or boot your computer system then that program can automatically get started.