Thread: Does anyone tried Fedora 15 and Opera 10.11 on it

Does anyone tried Fedora 15 and Opera 10.11 on it

I just want some information on using Fedora 15. It is found that this new operating system is launched and there are ample of additions done on the same. I want to work on Opera on the same and there is something new additions on that. I am going for the testing purpose for the same. But still I want to know what can be the new bugs and errors on the same. Does anyone find anything not proper. What are the new additions on the same.

Re: Does anyone tried Fedora 15 and Opera 10.11 on it

Just opened the Inbox could not change directories, check and gave the same problem to others. Gmail is still working. How odd I work with what you say click the button below. If you face the same type of issue then try to rename the subfolder profile. You run out of bookmarks and preferences, but so you can see if it is a compatibility problem with your profile. Was among the first things I did. Also try to identify Opera browser as your default browser and nothing else.

Talking about the browser the default browser fo this an trial version of Firefox 4.0 Beta 11. Now this new version provides you security and network management with dynamic firewall D-Bus interface. Network Manager now uses the name server BIND as resolution of DNSSEC (DNS Security Extensions). On the other hand for testing purpose I had installed Opera and I do not understand that what exactly has gone wrong. Means there was an error and then I had noticed all are working nicely. I have not noticed anything in Gmail, I can read, delete, etc and other download works nicely.

Fedora 15 is out with the code name Lovelock. I can provide some kind of highlights on this. This comes with the most important news of the beta version 6.2.1938 Linux Kernel, a new GNOME 3 desktop, an SC KDE 4.6, Xfce 4.8, LibreOffice 3.3.2, Firefox 4, but GCC 4.6, BoxGrinder, RPM 4.9, systemd, Rails 3.0.3 or Python 3.2. So you ge more on this with ample of support for browsing, for gui interface and for working on development or something. Till now the review of the product is nice.

It comes at the 4th rank in the list of latest Linux distributions. It is found that this is fast and stable system. The core will be 06.02.1938. For an 64-bit Alpha version I had found a Release Candidate (02.06.1938-rc5). Because this provides you much higher support than what is recently released openSUSE 11.4 . The start of the system will be controlled by systems, which should have appeared in Fedora 14, but in the end Upstart maintained.

In this you just a new and better desktop environment with the support for Gnome 3 3 with Shell Gnome. There are more chances of manipulation support is provided on the same. Another significant change in this new version is that it has a support for LibreOffice. The Fedora project was the first to announce the abandonment of OpenOffice as the default office suite. Other than this you also get option to use Sugar 0.92 which is an gui oriented world for kids. Run opera for the same there is no issue on that also.