Thread: Unable to install pc suite for Samsung Star 3G on windows 7

Unable to install pc suite for Samsung Star 3G on windows 7

Hello friends,
    I have Samsung Star 3G mobile phone which i am using it from the last one week. With my mobile phone i have got a pc suite for my samsung phone. The problem is that i am not able install pc suite on my computer which runs on Windows 7. As i noticed that on the top of the pc suite cd its written that it only supports windows XP and windows Vista. Please help me to install pc suite for on my computer, if there is any possibility then please let me know.

Re: Unable to install pc suite for Samsung Star 3G on windows 7

I think you will not be able to obtain any PC Suite compatible for windows 7 operating system, as till now it is not made actually compatible with it. So if you want then you can use the operating systems in which your mobile phones pc suite is compatible and suitable. If you want to use some other operating system in the same computer then you need to simply create another partition in the same computer in order to install another operating system.

If you want then you can wait for the update of pc suite which can support windows 7. I am also using this phone and i have installed its pc suite on my computer which runs on windows Vista and it works great. In order to use your mobile with your pc through pc suite then you can uninstall current windows 7 from the computer and then install windows vista or xp in your computer to use pc suite.

You can also use your phone with the comptuer via mass storage mode by connecting it with the use of USB cable. I think you don't need any pc suite for the phone, in order to use your phone through pc then it is very simple and easy. You need to connect your mobile phone to the computer and then a connection wizard will come and then you need to select mass sotrage in your phone and after that you can use your phone with the computer. Note that you need to have memory card inserted to use this function in your phone.

You can als check it out on the internet about the pc suite which supports windows 7 in regarding to your phone. I think till now it has not developed, so if you want to install it then please configure your computer with the suitable operating system which your phone pc suite requires. Also you can try the compatible mode in the windows 7 which helps us to install any application with regarding to the comapatibility.

In regarding to your pc suite with your phone, you can contact your mobile phones manufacturer to have compatible pc suite with your computer compatibilty and also you can visit the official site of samsung and there you can check it out the newer version of pc suite for your mobile phone. YOu can also get some information on the google if you want to confirm your query.