Thread: Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7

Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7

Hello, I do not know why this particular problem is happening, but Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7. My friends had suggested that this is a software that is a free cd ripper with no virus, no spyware, no advertisement, no nag screen and many other advantages. Actually, the installation goes on forever. Can I get rid of this problem?

Re: Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7

If Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7, then this may be an incompatibility issue of the software with the operating system. For such issues in my system, I set the operating system in the compatibility mode and many a times my issues have been solved too. So, all you have to do is to use the troubleshoot compatibility option and set the system in the compatibility when the installation is going on.

Hello there, the main cause of the problem, that is Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7 because this software supports only the Windows XP platform. There is no need to worry because of this issue, since there are many other softwares that are available in the market, that have the features as same as Mp3 Ripper. So, you problem can be solved by using any of the alternatives.

Dr. V Guest

It is suggested that you use the latest version of the softwares to solve the problems like Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7. It has been noted that the new versions of the softwares that are being released are supported by the Windows 7 operating systems. This is because the developers are taking care that all the operating systems available in the market should be supported by the new softwares being released.

Use any of the softwares mentioned below if Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7:
    • Accord CD Ripper Free 6.2.5
    • CD to MP3 Ripper 7.01
    • Alive CD Ripper 1.8.2.8
    • Music Man 2.8.4
    • AudioConverter Studio 6.0
    • Free CD to MP3 Converter 3.0
    • Need4 Free Audio CD Ripper 5.6.0.3
    • Alt CD Ripper 2.01

It is to be noted that all these softwares have features similar to Mp3 Ripper.

Download the compatibility tool for Mp3 Ripper, if it is available on the internet. This will help you if Mp3 Ripper does not complete installation in Windows 7. You will have to install it before Mp3 Ripper is installed. Such tools have been released for most of the applications and softwares that are having such incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system.