Thread: Is it possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7

Is it possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7

Hello friends, I want to know that is it possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7. This software was working fine in the previous version of the Windows operating system, that I was using, that is Windows XP. Now, I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. So, I want to know about the above mentioned information.

Re: Is it possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7

I do not think that it is possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7 because the system requirements of this software that are given below does not contain this software:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate

Other Requirements:
    • Support for blu-ray disks

You can use the hardware and software evaluation tool inorder to know whether it is possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7 or not. This is actually a software that lists the softwares, applications and programs that are incompatible with the operating system. You need not worry even if this software is incompatible, as there are many other complements available for the same.

Dr. V Guest

It will be possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7 because you have done a clean install of the operating system. The incompatibility issues are seen to be with the users who do an upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system. I am using Windows 7 and I am rarely facing any incompatibility problems as such with this operating system.

It is indeed possible to install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7, but you will have to make sure that you use the latest version of this software. This means that the software must be of a version after the Windows 7 operating system was launched. This is because the newer versions of the softwares are seen to work without any problems in Windows 7.

1. Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper 3.1.12
    2. BestHD Blu-Ray DVD Ripper 2.11.25
    3. EarthSoft Bluray To HD Converter 10.0.0306
    4. AVS Video ReMaker 3.1.1.83

The above mentioned softwares can help you if it is possible to not install EarthSoft Bluray To MPEG Converter in Windows 7 because they have almost the same features that you are trying to use. Also, they will work in Windows 7 too.